Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10240 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,795 (kr 37,063) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)