Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10275 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,528 (kr 44,064) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)