Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10681 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 71% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,335 (kr 49,955) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)