Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,850 (3,620 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)