Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 865 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,014 ($3,371) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)