Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 906 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,073 ($3,746) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)