Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,281 (C$5,938) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)