Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34525 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,135 (EC$11,978) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)