Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35035 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,818 (EC$13,752) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)