Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34835 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,351 (EC$9,618) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)