Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31192 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 (EC$9,688) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (43 minutes ago)