Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30152 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,911 (EC$9,653) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)