Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31427 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,762 (EC$8,789) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)