Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 66% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,197 (CHF 5,575) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)