Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,742 (₨127,451) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (39 minutes ago)