Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,101 ($3,651) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (42 minutes ago)