Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,109 ($3,824) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)