Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,354 ($3,959) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)