Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,116 ($3,386) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)