Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13545 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,380 (17,572 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)