Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,561 (26,334 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)