Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13460 EUR / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 461 prices entered by 31 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,557 (19,000 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)