Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13428 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,338 (17,412 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)