Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13560 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,352 (17,342 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)