Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34115 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,265 (3,708 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)