Cost of living comparison between Sousse, Tunisia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40651 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,656 (4,073 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)