Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33131 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,449 (4,375 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)