Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,760 (570,227 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)