Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,693 (546,105 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)