Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,232 ($2,584) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)