Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,390 ($1,572) in Sonsonate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)