Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,951 ($2,253) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)