Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,782 ($2,095) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)