Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,951 (₨158,622) in Sonipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)