Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01255 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,157 (₨171,872) in Sonipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)