Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,252 (1,106,369 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)