Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,895 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,529 (2,992 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)