Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01515 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,737 (руб 180,666) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)