Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,867 (руб 136,297) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)