Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01323 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,503 (руб 113,557) in Smolensk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)