Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40903 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,562 (3,820 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)