Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13488 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,076 (15,391 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)