Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13347 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,720 (20,376 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)