Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01627 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,717 (105,499 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)