Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,887 (262,878 Dinar) in Skikda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)