Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00734 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,870 (254,657 Dinar) in Skikda.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)