Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10513 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,393 (32,272 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)