Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09638 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,619 (37,548 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)