Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10485 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,358 (32,026 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)