Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10309 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,200 (40,741 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)