Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10094 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,489 (34,563 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)