Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,373 (CHF 3,667) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)