Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,695 prices entered by 961 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.662 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 57% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,931 (SGD $5,943) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)