Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,915 (COL$6,077,403) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (32 minutes ago)