Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13423 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 130% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,449 (kr48,047) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)