Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13416 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 125% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,527 (kr48,655) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)