Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13429 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 117% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,430 (kr40,434) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)