Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,475 (11,971,850 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)