Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,000 (8,671,823 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)