Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,595 (12,269,068 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)