Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,096 in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)