Cost of living comparison between Siegen, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)