Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,875 in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (43 minutes ago)