Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20613 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,931 (RM9,368) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)