Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00795 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,273 (₨285,874) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)