Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,775 (₨312,572) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (43 minutes ago)