Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00708 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,717 (₨242,597) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)