Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00256 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €960 (374,763 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)