Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00251 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €908 (361,796 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)