Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,601 (216,391 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 2 hours ago)