Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,602 (202,947 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)