Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00774 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,782 (230,353 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (37 minutes ago)