Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00763 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,608 (¥603,687) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)