Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,025 (﷼ 69,459,077) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)