Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12513 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,337 (18,678元) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)