Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,686 (C$4,060) in Sherbrooke.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (42 minutes ago)