Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,963 (C$4,524) in Sherbrooke.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)