Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,733 (C$5,330) in Sherbrooke.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)