Cost of living in Shashamane, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03022 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shashamane (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,368 (78,363 Birr) in Shashamane.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)