Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23139 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,314 (Dirham 14,322) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)