Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24803 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,934 (Dirham 11,829) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)