Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25661 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,634 (Dirham 14,164) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)