Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21929 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,806 (Dirham 12,794) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)