Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23489 EUR / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 363 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,856 (Dirham 12,157) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)