Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25303 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,295 (Dirham 16,973) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)