Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24949 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,909 (Dirham 19,675) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)