Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24041 EUR / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 438 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,032 (Dirham 12,613) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)