Cost of living comparison between Shaoxing, China and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 99% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,212 (元45,947) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)