Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,348 (元24,592) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)