Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,642 (元20,661) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)