Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13307 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,171 (元23,829) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)