Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12882 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 (19,105元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)