Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13823 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,382 (元24,467) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)