Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20749 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,106 (RM10,152) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)