Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20794 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,307 (RM11,097) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)