Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20875 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,801 (RM8,629) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)