Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,070 (RM9,654) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)