Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22101 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,828 (RM8,271) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)