Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34295 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,420 (4,140 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)