Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34832 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,527 (4,384 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (44 minutes ago)