Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37074 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,453 (3,919 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)