Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,239 in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (21 minutes ago)