Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,335 in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (32 minutes ago)