Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,239 in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)