Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03280 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,043 (31,809₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)