Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €897 (27,885₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (37 minutes ago)