Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €987 (31,347₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)