Cost of living in Settat, Morocco vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09200 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,154 (12,546 Dirham) in Settat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)