Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,872 (R$ 6,251) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)