Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,683 in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)