Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20893 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,010 (RM9,622) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)