Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20794 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,821 (RM8,760) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)