Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19995 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,682 (RM8,410) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (23 minutes ago)