Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 983 prices entered by 251 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,189 (₩4,175,950) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)