Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,036 (₩6,005,726) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)