Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 282 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,379 (₩4,354,879) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)