Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,811 (₩6,024,375) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (31 minutes ago)