Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,960 (₩3,846,911) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)