Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,103 (₩4,174,072) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)